Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Happy

I like that it doesn’t take much to make me happy. Here's some stuff that does, maybe it's new, maybe I was just reminded of it this week. Either way, it makes me happy.

1. The harmony between Chris Thile & Glen Phillips- it doesn’t matter the song, I love their sound together.
2. Peach soda- this is definitely a new one.
3. The movie Holes which is actually pretty much just like the book which just never happens.
4. Shia Lebeouf- this is primarily in reference to Holes the movie, but the kid is hilarious in general.
5. Twin Peaks, even though I’m only 3 episodes into it.
6. The color of the sky today.
7. Muppets Take Manhattan.
8. The scent of someone you care about lingering even after their gone.
9. The fact that today I was able to admit readily to a mistake without feeling as if I needed some sort of excuse to make up for the fact.
10. Laughing with your best friend about absolutely nothing

I think I need to spend more time thinking about what makes me happy. Maybe we all should.

And I think I’ve decided that the fall is my favorite season. Granted I think that about the others when they begin as well, but I think I’m almost definite on this one for once. I love the temperatures and the smells and the changing leaves. Even if I move from Indiana, I’m always going to have to come home to visit in the fall. Some things will always remind me of home, fall is definitely one of those. So yeah, fall makes me happy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home