Friday, September 02, 2005

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18 NLT

Today is one of those days when I’m so overwhelmed by the hurt I see around me, I don’t even have words to say. But if I could just open my heart, you’d see my prayers. My prayer that your broken heart will heal, my prayer your hurt will go away, my prayer your kids will be ok, my prayer your baby will heal, my prayer she’ll realize how far she is from God, my prayer that she’ll be broken, my prayer that he’ll find someone else, my prayer that God will give them comfort, my prayer that they’ll find peace no matter what the outcome is, my prayer that you will rescue them, my prayer that you will deliver them, my prayer that you’ll rescue all of us, my prayer that you will break us gently, my prayer that you will reveal your overwhelming love to him, my prayer that you will use me, my prayer that you’ll give me the strength to be used, my prayer that your presence will be as obvious as the air we breathe, my prayer that he’ll find you, my prayer that you’ll give her the strength to go on if he doesn’t, my prayer that you’ll keep them safe in their journey, my prayer that somehow this will all make sense someday, my prayer that you’ll send us joy, my prayer that you’ll dry the tears.

It’s all I have in the world to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home